What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience with Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. But, we do use any of your information within our network of Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC tradename entities, including to provide to other Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC affiliated entities to assist with location closings, transfers etc., and patient transfers from one Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC entity or location to another. You consent to the sharing of information between us, Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC tradename and affiliated entities, and our trusted third parties;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your information request or consultation request;
- To allow you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how personal information is used and shared;
- To provide customer/patient data to Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC and tradename and affiliates for purposes of ensuring continuity of and quality of customer experience and service offerings;
- To consolidate your information at one online location; understand what product or service may be of interest to you; and present you with offers;
- To assist in verifying your identity and account status. We may combine this information with information we already have;
- For any business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing our sites, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC, its tradename entities, and/or its affiliates.
- If you become a customer of any Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC locations, tradename entity or affiliates, to compile medical records in our physical paper medical records program or an electronic medical records program, and share those medical records with us, our affiliates, other Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC tradename entities and trusted third parties in connection with the delivery of products and services, scheduling, and the like; and
- To market and sell franchises or open new Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC, tradename, or affiliates locations
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals.
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) or similar feature that signals to digital services that a visitor does not want to have his/her online activity tracked. If a digital service that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that digital service from collecting certain Personal Information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, we and many other digital service operators do not respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT signals, visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other technologies: These may be used in connection with some Site pages, downloadable mobile applications and HTML-formatted email messages to measure the effectiveness of our communications, the success of our marketing campaigns, compile statistics about usage and response rates, and to assist us in resolving account holders’ questions regarding use of our Site.
Flash objects: As part of our solutions for online authentication, we use Flash objects (sometimes referred to as “Local Shared Objects”) to help us recognize you and your device when you come back to the Site. For our pages running Adobe® Flash® content (demos and tutorials with moving content), we use Flash objects to determine your browser type and version of Adobe Flash in order for you to view the content. We never store Personal Information in these Flash object files unless encrypted. We do not use Flash objects for any online behavioral advertising purpose. Deleting cookies does not delete Flash objects. You can learn more about Flash objects – including how to control and disable them – through the Adobe interface. If you choose to disable Flash objects from our site, then you may not be able to access and use all or part of the Site or benefit from the information and services offered.
IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, understand and save your preferences for future visits, and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future, for compliance and security purposes and administering our sites.
Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts, site visits, cookies, IP Addresses and transactions. This information, which does not identify individual account holders, is used for our business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
User-Supplied Information: If you submit a contact us form, request a consultation form, request more information, or other lead form (collectively the “lead forms”) to our Site by clicking on the “Submit” link on this site or any Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC affiliated site, that lead form routes to our or our marketer’s designated e-mail address. We collect the information you include on the lead form, which may include your personally identifiable information, and we keep this information in our or our marketer’s account to assist us or the marketer in completing your request and assessing our marketing services. The decision to provide us with personal information is voluntary, and if you choose to provide us with your personal information, you are agreeing for us to use this information to market to you.
Calls: If you contact one of our company locations by calling a telephone number on our Site or any of our marketing material, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name and telephone number. We keep this information in our records, our phone system, or our marketer’s account to assist us in completing your request, or following up on your inquiry, or our marketer in assessing our marketing services. We may also record the telephone conversation to track the performance of our or our marketing services and for quality assurance purposes. If the telephone conversation will be recorded, you will be notified before the conversation begins. By providing us with your personal information during the telephone call, you are agreeing for us to use this information to market to you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties (those who are not Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC tradename businesses or our affiliated suppliers to Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC or our trusted third parties) your personally identifiable information. But, we do share personally identifiable information with trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you and Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC tradename businesses and facility locations so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. These trusted third parties are not considered outside parties; all such trusted third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide the services to Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC and its tradename entities and affiliates and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of our external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, address, telephone numbers) is not transferred to the third party. We may also release your information, without notice, when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety, including but not limited to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC, a tradename entity or an affiliate or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC, a tradename entity or an affiliate; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC, a tradename entity or an affiliate, or the public. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Third party links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Advertising: We reserve the right to advertise on pages within our sites (including mobile downloadable apps) as well as on other websites and mobile apps not affiliate with us. Information collected by us or our advertising service providers through cookies and other technologies includes the number of people who look at each of the pages on the Sites, search engine referrals, browsing patterns within our sites, and responses to advertisements and promotions on our sites and on websites where we advertise.
Advertising on our Sites: We advertise our products and services, including prescreened offers of credit, on pages within our sites. These advertisements may take the form of banner ads, splash ads (ads that appear as you sign on or sign off of your online accounts, if available), and other formats.
Relationship based advertising: We may customize content and advertisements for our products and services on the Sites we own. In order to make the content and advertising as informative and useful as possible, we may use information about your relationship with us (such as types of accounts, transactional information or the state in which you bank or are located).
Advertising on third party sites: We reserves the right to contract with advertising companies to advertise our products and services on websites and mobile apps not affiliated with us. We may use Aggregated and De-identified Data and information provided by you to these third-party websites to select which of our advertisements or offers may appeal to you, display them to you and monitor your responses. Third Party websites are not subject to our Privacy Notices. Please visit the individual websites for additional information on their data and privacy practices and opt-out policies.
Important Reminder: In order for relationship-based or behavioral advertising opt-outs from our Sites and other sites to work on your device, your browser must be set to accept cookies. If you delete cookies, buy a new device, access our Site or other sites from a different device, login under a different screen name, or change web browsers, you will need to opt-out again. If your browser has scripting disabled, you do not need to opt- out, as relationship based or online behavioral advertising technology does not work when scripting is disabled. Please check your browser’s security settings to validate whether scripting is active or disabled.
Linking to other sites: We may provide links to third party websites, such as credit bureaus, financing services, service providers or merchants. If you follow links to websites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of our Sites. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these websites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of their information.
Security: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit, or access your personal information. Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will may be stored on our servers.
Dayton Interventional Radiology, LLC